Mandatory information on the rights of the data protection person
Information about the company that processes your data
“Z Prime” Ltd.
HQ Bulgaria, Sofia 1612, Hipodruma -133-A-15
Phone: +359 88 784 25 60
Information concerning the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data
Personal data protection commission
Located Bulgaria, Sofia 1592, “Prof. Cvetan Lazarov” bul. 2, +359 2 915 3 518, www.cpdp.bg
Zet Prime Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator” or “the Company”) operates in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 01 October 2015 year on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This information is intended to inform you about all aspects of the processing of your personal data by the Company and the rights you have in connection with such processing.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
Art. 1. The Administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the website www.zprime.bg and in particular on the following grounds:
Your explicit consent has been obtained from you as a client;
Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Administrator;
For the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or of a third party.
Objectives and principles for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Art. 2. (1) We collect and process the personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of the website www.zprime.bg including for the following purposes:
initial contact with you;
ensuring the performance of the contract for the provision of the relevant service;
protection of information security.
(2) We respect the following principles in the processing of your personal information:
legality, integrity and transparency;
maximum limitation of processing purposes;
consistency with the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
data accuracy and timeliness;
limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
(3) In the processing and storage of personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
fulfilment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
What kind of personal data is collected, processed and stored by our company
Art. 3. The Company performs the following operations with the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
Making an initial contact after your inquiry through the specially designed form on the site www.zprime.bg. For this purpose, we process only two names and contact details (telephone and / or e-mail) of the requester. Impact assessment conclusion: Given the small volume of individuals whose data are processed and given the very limited volume of personal data that is collected, an impact assessment is not necessary for this operation.
Conclusion and execution of a commercial transaction or contract with a client – the purpose of this operation is to conclude and execute a contract with a commercial partner or client and its administration. In some cases, the purpose of the operation may also be to protect the legitimate interests of the company in the execution of the transaction. Given the limited scope of the personal data collected and the fact that some of it is collected from publicly available sources, an impact assessment is not necessary to carry out the operation.
Art. 4. (1) The controller shall process the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Contact details (names, telephone and / or e-mail);
Purpose for which data is collected:
Initial contact after a request from the user. Grounds for processing your personal data – Your contact information is processed on the basis of your explicit consent – Art. 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR.
Data for the conclusion of a consultancy service contract (company, UIC, manager, registered office).
Purpose for which data is collected:
Conclusion of a contract for consulting services and fulfillment of the obligations of the company under this contract. Reason for processing your personal data – By accepting the general terms or upon entering into a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Company and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data – Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
(2) The controller does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
– reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade unions;
– genetic and biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
(3) The personal data are collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they relate.
(4) The company does not carry out automated decision making with data.
(5) The company does not collect and process data for persons under 16 years of age, except with the explicit consent of their parents or legal representatives.
Art. 5. The administrator can use the so-called. Cookies for the purpose of providing the full functionality of the Website, improving the user experience, statistical purposes, easy access, etc., which you consent to through the use of the website www.zprime.bg. You can control and / or delete cookies at any time through the settings of the browser you are using. Cookies are not personally identifiable information and are not used to identify visitors and users of the Website.
The storage period of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) The controller shall keep your personal data for a period not longer than the term of your contract with the Company or until your consent for processing is withdrawn. Upon termination of the consulting contract, the Company takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay or anonymize it (ie, to bring it into a form that does not reveal your identity).
(2) The Administrator shall keep your personal data provided in connection with an inquiry or a contract for a consulting service for a period of 5 years for the purposes of protecting the legal interests of the Administrator in court or administrative disputes with users.
(3) The Administrator shall notify you in the event that the data retention period is necessary to be extended for the purpose of fulfilling a regulatory obligation or for the legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
Art. 7. The Administrator shall keep the personal data of the legal representatives of his trading partners for the term of performance of the contract, for observance of the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, which may exceed the term of the concluded contract.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
Art. 8. (1) The controller may, at his own discretion, transmit some or all of your personal data to processing personal data for the fulfillment of the processing objectives that you have agreed to, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) .
(2) The Administrator shall notify you in the event that he intends to transfer some or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
Art. 9. (1) If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to be further processed by the Company for specific or for all purposes of processing, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing by requesting in free text.
(2) The administrator may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the data subject by asking you to enter an email address or names in front of our employee.
(3) With the withdrawal of the consent for the processing of personal data, which are obligatory for communication with you, the conclusion and / or performance of a consulting services contract, your data will be anonymized or deleted and the contract will be terminated.
Right of access
Art. 10. (1) You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data related to you are processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to you, as well as the information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) The Administrator shall provide you, upon request, with a copy of the personal data processed relating to you in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) The granting of access to the data is free of charge, but the Administrator reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repeated or excessive requests.
Right of correction or completion
Art. 11. You may correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal information relating to you directly through the inquiry form on the Website or by requesting the Administrator.
Right to be deleted (“to be forgotten”)
Art. 12. (1) You have the right to request from the Administrator the deletion of part or all of your personal data, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when any of the following reasons exist:
personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data;
You object to the processing of personal data relating to you and there are no legitimate grounds for processing them to take precedence;
personal data were processed illegally;
personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator;
personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) The controller shall not be obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing as provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a public interest task or in the exercise of official powers conferred on it;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(3) In the event of exercising your right to be forgotten, the Company will delete all your data, except for the following information:
information needed to verify that your right to be forgotten is fulfilled;
technical information about the functioning of the website, which information cannot in any way be associated with your personality.
(4) In order to exercise your right to be forgotten, it is necessary to submit an application through the inquiry form or by sending a request by email to the Administrator.
(5) The controller may request that you verify your identity and identity with the data subject.
(6) The controller shall not delete the data which he has a legal obligation to keep, including for protection in connection with legal claims against him or proving his rights.
Right of restriction
Art. 13. You have the right to request the Administrator to restrict the processing of related data when:
challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period allowing the Administrator to verify the accuracy of personal data;
the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted and only the use of their data is restricted;
The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
You have objected to the pending review of whether the Administrator’s legitimate grounds have priority over your interests.
Right to portability
Art. 14. (1) You may at any time download or receive in electronic format the data stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of the Administrator by request by email.
(2) You may request the Administrator to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator designated by you, where technically feasible.
Right to receive information
Art. 15. You may request the Administrator to inform you of any recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. The administrator may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Right to object
Art. 16. You may object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator relating to him.
Your rights in breach of your personal data security
Art. 17. (1) If the Administrator detects a breach of your personal data security, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, he shall notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as of the measures taken or to be taken. .
(2) The Administrator shall not be obliged to notify you if:
has taken appropriate technical and organizational safeguards with respect to data affected by a security breach;
has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the violation does not pose a high risk to your rights;
notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Persons to whom your personal data are disclosed
Art. 18. For the purposes of processing your personal data and providing the service in its full functionality, and in view of your interests, the Administrator may provide the data to the following persons who are processing data: New Active Accounting EOOD (Accounting Services) , The NRA and other state bodies. They comply with all legal and security requirements regarding the processing and storage of your personal information.
Art. 19. The controller does not transfer your data to third countries.
Art. 20. In the event of a violation of your rights under the aforementioned or applicable personal data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
Art. 21. You may exercise all your rights as regards the protection of your personal data by submitting your requests in any form that contains a statement to that effect and identifies you as the data holder.
Art. 22. If the consent concerns a transfer, the Administrator shall describe the potential risks of transferring the data to third countries in the absence of adequate protection and adequate safeguards.